3 port mid position valve

The motor went in my valve head. (3 port mid position valve). I replaced that. system still didn't work (hot water works ok with manual override). I got a circuit diagram from internet and found - through a long drawn out detection process that one of the microswitches had burned out. However, its not a good diagram and doesn't exactly fit my system. My question is has anyone attempted to replace these switches and is there a good site to learn more about the electrical side of the system? (I'm loathe to buy a complete new valve head). thanks glenn

Reply to
glenn

Its not worth repairing really, the only answer is to fit a new valve. If you do, make sure you get a electrical junction box as well. To save removing wires from your wiring centre, cut the cable from your old valve and wire the new valve to the old cable. Check first but 99% use the same colour coding

Reply to
Andy