Latest threads in Plumbing Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

What is fuction of seat in shower stem ??
Is it merely a stop for the main stem ??
1
1

Copper to PVC leaks
I have a half inch cold water copper line connected to a half inch PVC pipe with the threaded (male) pvc adapter...about after a couple of months it will start to drip. I use white teflon tape but it...
1
1

coupler.. copper and Flexible
Hi, I need to change a bathroom tap I decided to do it by myself :-) I am fairly new in plumbing. I try to find some possible couplers for copper and Flexible... Is that easy to find ? Is there a...
1
1

Replacing seats in tub/shower
I have had the gaskets and stems replaced a number of times in the last few years. The gaskets have broken apart and the end of the stems have been damaged. A friend suggested replacing the seats. Is...
4
4

How Do You Plug a Small 1/16" Hole In ABS Pipe?
I had written yesterday about putting squash down the garbage disposal and having a plugged sink. The replies I got were very helpful. I checked the disposal and it is still spinning. I checked the P...
1
1

Help With Plugged Garbage Disposal Please
I put a couple of cups of some cooked squash down the garbage disposal earlier this evening, not realizing that it is a problem for garbage disposals. I thought it was mainly shredded carrots that...

Merry Christmas to all you fellers who have bailed me out time and again!
and a happy new year! Sam
1
1

Looking for MaxLiner Competitor in WNC
am looking for someone to install a liner in a 4-inch residential drain, about 25-ft length. Maxliner looks good but has no one serving Catawba Coujnty NC . Anyone know a competitor with a similar...

Well Pump
Yesterday I had someone power wash my house. I don't know if this has anything to do with it, but yesterday after they left and today, my well pump keeps throwing the breaker and a some use. Any ideas...
1
1

Shower Neck
I am doing over an apartment and the previous tenant had so much junk hanging on the shower neck that it broke off in the wall...Trid EEZ out but i bottomed out on the down elbow. Any ideas aside from...
3
3

Trying to get some info on bradford white water heaters
Is there anyone that can give me information on the following model numbers? M1tw50l6en12 m2tw50t6fbn-130 I am specifically looking for the following. Is the m2t..... a similar replacement for the...
1
1

Problem with tub faucet
I've got a leak in my tub faucet because of the hot water side - the spindle needs to be replaced on the hot water handle. It simply cannot be shut off all the way. A plumber who looked at it said it...
1
1

Kitchen remodel update & photos
I uploaded a bunch of photos taken as going along in the kitchen remodel = project. So far we have repaired the floor, framed a larger window, = installed receptacle/switch boxes. would greatly...
8
8

Glow Worm Micron 40ff
Any help ! I have just fitted a new Circuit Board to my Boiler but now it wont fire up. The other board had an intermitent fault , but did fire the boiler up (When it felt like it). It is doing...