1.25 inch bath waste

Anyone know where I can buy a 1.25 inch bath waste, preferably without integral overflow, and without paying a huge sum to an antique plumbing supplies company?
TIA
Dave
its prob actually 1 3/8. Is it an old clawfoot? check with local plumbers for part.

"Ned Flanders"
I wonder what he means by "without an integral overflow"?
You know, the water overflow on new tubs. The claw foot did not have them. I guess he can clean and squeeze the overflow then solder it. I've done so when I had no caps for copper.

my cast iron tub actually does not have an overflow. I have heard of integral stops