zurn-wilkins 975xl 1 inch repair

I am looking for this test c*ck

I went to Home Depot and verified that the two ends are :

1/8" Male Thread X 1/4" Female Thread. It disassembles where the inside has a 3/8 fine threaded nut facing the bal l joint which has on the opposite side the 1/4 end. This is the piece that I really need, but that is now where to be found (will go to a specialty p lumbing house, but probably not cheap).

I see this one

which has a 1/8 stamp.

Mine has a 1/4 stamped on the side.

Does anyone know what the [1/4] number means?

Reply to
Deodiaus

what did they say at Home Depot when you asked them?

Reply to
Malcom Mal Reynolds

then they should fire you

Reply to