zurn-wilkins 975xl 1 inch repair

I am looking for this test cock https://www.google.com/search?q=wilkins+zurn+18-860 I went to Home Depot and verified that the two ends are : 1/8" Male Thread X 1/4" Female Thread. It disassembles where the inside has a 3/8 fine threaded nut facing the bal l joint which has on the opposite side the 1/4 end. This is the piece that I really need, but that is now where to be found (will go to a specialty p lumbing house, but probably not cheap).
I see this one (Amazon.com product link shortened) which has a 1/8 stamp.
Mine has a 1/4 stamped on the side.
Does anyone know what the [1/4] number means?

what did they say at Home Depot when you asked them?

then they should fire you