Zoeller "Quik John" with Studor Vent

I had a Zoeller Quik John placed in my basement recently. The contractor ran both the bathroom exhaust fan and the vent from the Quik John thru the same vent to the outside. I realize after talking to some folks that is not a good thing to do. I was thinking about using a Studor mini-vent on the Quik John vent to eliminate the problem. Anyone with Quik John/Studor experiences care to share their thoughts?
TIA
take this question to the plumbing experts at www.plbg.com -B

Thanks! They are really helpful and I got very quick responses.