Zinsser Watertite Polyurethane Sealant

Anybody used Zinsser Watertite Polyurethane Sealant? Does it really cure within 72hrs, as the specs say? I used some on our basement floor 48hrs ago, and seems as sticky as when I filled the cracks. I am seriously doubting whether it's going to be suffiently non-sticky after only another 24hrs so I can put down new carpet tiles.