YOUR VOTE FOR REPUBLICAN PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE

YOUR VOTE FOR REPUBLICAN PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE
http://polldaddy.com/poll/5826843 /
Current results (as of 9:45 am EST Tuesday Jan 31)
NEWT GINGRICH 26% 2,880 votes RON PAUL 25% 2,760 votes MITT ROMNEY 30% 3,351 votes RICK SANTORUM 19% 2,175 votes
11,165 Total Votes
Home Guy wrote:

Current results (as of 10:35 am EST)
NEWT GINGRICH 26% 16,548 votes RON PAUL 25% 16,150 votes MITT ROMNEY 30% 19,775 votes RICK SANTORUM 19% 12,384 votes
64,857 Total Votes
Home Guy wrote:

Where is "None of the above"?
--

dadiOH
____________________________

Does any but me find it somewhat interesting that the 3 top prospects for our next President are named Barack, Newt and Mitt?
Even if we went with their real first names (Barack, Newton and Willard) I'd still find it interesting.
It might be fun to look back at who ran against who over the years and see if there was another time when the front runners all had less than common given names.
On Tue, 31 Jan 2012 12:10:45 -0800 (PST), DerbyDad03

Being lefthanded, I'm more impressed that the republicans aren't offering us a lefty. 5 of the last 7 presidents have been left handed.

We started pretty much with George, John & Tom- so they had to get less common as time went on.
I had to peak- http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0781450.html
There was 1868- Ulysses and Horatio [and nobody remembers Horatio Seymour, do they?]
I remembered Dwight-- forgot Adlai- so 1952 was interesting.
I think Barack and either Newt or Mitt will take the cake.
Jim

Why are you discussing their source of wealth when I was discussing their first names?

What does this have to do with home repair?
Look for the newsgroups "alt.politics" "alt.politics.republicans" "alt.politics.democrats" etc....