Your home AC prep for somer

Page 2 of 2
A heat pump can move more BTU than the same energy used in filament heaters. With a high efficiency compressor, even more heat moved.
BTW, what is "somer"?

No one ever said you did.
Add pictures here
✖
On Dec 3, 3:22 pm, "Stormin Mormon"

So the fact it does means it's nothing to do with efficiency. Just physics. No energy is being converted. It's just being shifted around.
Add pictures here
✖
On Mon, 3 Dec 2012 09:40:05 -0800 (PST), harry

Bloomin' idiot. By your "logic" everything is 100% efficient, making the word completely meaningless.
Add pictures here
✖
I'm wrong about you You're wrong about me we're as stupid as can be with a great big mistake from me to you won't you say you'll screw up.... to......
EVERYBODY SING! YOU KNOW THE MUSIC!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uq734_nZ7Eo

Bloomin' idiot. By your "logic" everything is 100% efficient, making the word completely meaningless.
Add pictures here
✖
On Dec 4, 11:31 pm, snipped-for-privacy@at.biz wrote:

Are you a hillbilly? Your knowledge of elementary physics seem to point to it.
Add pictures here
✖
On Tue, 4 Dec 2012 22:37:43 -0800 (PST), harry

Sorry, dimwit, you wouldn't know physics if it bit your sorry limey ass. Obviously.
Add pictures here
✖
On Fri, 30 Nov 2012 01:21:27 -0800 (PST), harry

And Harry misses it again. What does SEER stand for?????
Add pictures here
✖
AND, Clare MISSES it again, TRADER4 posted that INFORMATION today.