You're Grounded !!!

The next time you tell one of your kids "You're Grounded", make sure you ground them using the methods required by the electrical code (NEC).
Each child must be connected to at least two approved ground rods, with #6 copper wire securely clamped to the child, using an approved brass clamp.
Just thought I better pass this along, to prevent any improper grounding methods!
Now you can proudly say:
Son, "You're Grounded according to the NEC" :)
On Thu, 10 Dec 2015 14:32:37 -0600, snipped-for-privacy@unlisted.moc wrote:

Interesting concept. Just stake your kids out in the yard. That will keep them out of trouble.
On Thu, 10 Dec 2015 19:12:21 -0800 (PST), Uncle Monster

You are not paying attention. The kid is grounded, the hot wire goes to the perimeter fence. ;-)
Uncle Monster pretended :

Do you really want to know?
Shocked Big Bird
On Fri, 11 Dec 2015 07:52:41 -0800

Sounds like you are a child molester?//
On 12/11/2015 12:44 PM, burfordTjustice wrote:

That's a serious charge. If I was you, I'd plug that thought. Otherwise the kid's Dad might socket to you. Please a-volt that kind of induced phantom voltage, in your posts. Keep your posts positive, we clamp down on such negative posts. On this list, we try to keep contact with top posts. Don't need side posts like that, which screw in.
Amazing how much inuendo I can screw up.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
After serious thinking Stormin Mormon wrote :

Stormin, put this goon in your dimmy bin, all this fool does is what you see in this post of his. The only reason I'm responding about this goon is to let you know what kind of poster he is. It is now in My dunny bin for THIS ng. PLONK btj.
On Sat, 12 Dec 2015 08:06:41 -0500

Your religious advertisement in each post is offensive and make me uncomfortable. I have reported it to the DOJ.