You have 364 days to pay off Christmas Debt

As of this date, you have 364 days to pay off Christmas Debt. By that time, your $83,497.96 Christmas debt should be paid off, and you should have added anther $106,266.12 for your 2013 Christmas gifts.
Merry Bankrupt Christmas
On Thu, 27 Dec 2012 04:31:21 -0600, snipped-for-privacy@home.com wrote:

Mine's done (paid cash for everything).

Merry ObamaDebt.
On Thu, 27 Dec 2012 11:20:24 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote:

Not me, I'm in deep debt. Over $1,589,000.00. That was just for the diamonds, expensive cars, and condominiums I gave out as gifts....
* Just kiddin
Seriously, I spent a grand total of $87.32 for a gift for myself. I have no family to buy for, so I treated myself. I also bought around $20 worth of treats for my pets, but paid cash. I also bought a few sets of LED lights to replace the old ones that keep burning out. That was another $15 or so.... Add in 10 or 12 gallons of gas for the car to drive around and look at xmas lights and I really spent a fortune....
Since I refused to go to a store with the madness, I bought my $87.32 gift online and put it on my credit card. I hope to have that paid off by next xmas. :)
But there really are people who go so deep in debt for gifts that they end up bankrupt. I know one person who did just that several years ago.
On 12/27/2012 5:31 AM, snipped-for-privacy@home.com wrote:

We paid cash.
On Thu, 27 Dec 2012 04:31:21 -0600, snipped-for-privacy@home.com wrote:

Dream on.... no debt.
On 12/27/2012 04:31 AM, snipped-for-privacy@home.com wrote:

People shouldn't spend money they don't have for holiday gifts.
--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us
People shouldn't spend money they don't have for holiday gifts.
--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us
On 12/28/2012 02:03 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

And they spend money they don't have.
[snip]

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us

Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us
On Sat, 29 Dec 2012 08:25:08 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"

Evidently the citizens like it.