You have 364 days to pay off Christmas Debt

As of this date, you have 364 days to pay off Christmas Debt. By that time, your $83,497.96 Christmas debt should be paid off, and you should have added anther $106,266.12 for your 2013 Christmas gifts.

Merry Bankrupt Christmas

Reply to
homeowner

Mine's done (paid cash for everything).

Merry ObamaDebt.

Reply to
krw

We paid cash.

Reply to
mcp6453

Dream on.... no debt.

Reply to
Doug

People shouldn't spend money they don't have for holiday gifts.

Reply to
Mark Lloyd

Congress is not staffed by people.

.

People shouldn't spend money they don't have for holiday gifts.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

And they spend money they don't have.

[snip]

Reply to
Mark Lloyd

"By gosh, I think he's got it!"

They are doing a fantastic job on the citizens.

.

And they spend money they don't have.

[snip]

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Evidently the citizens like it.

Reply to
krw

Not me, I'm in deep debt. Over $1,589,000.00. That was just for the diamonds, expensive cars, and condominiums I gave out as gifts....

  • Just kiddin

Seriously, I spent a grand total of $87.32 for a gift for myself. I have no family to buy for, so I treated myself. I also bought around $20 worth of treats for my pets, but paid cash. I also bought a few sets of LED lights to replace the old ones that keep burning out. That was another $15 or so.... Add in 10 or 12 gallons of gas for the car to drive around and look at xmas lights and I really spent a fortune....

Since I refused to go to a store with the madness, I bought my $87.32 gift online and put it on my credit card. I hope to have that paid off by next xmas. :)

But there really are people who go so deep in debt for gifts that they end up bankrupt. I know one person who did just that several years ago.

Reply to
homeowner