You changed it, right?

...HVAC filter first of the month?
Next month is filter and your underwear.

Thanks, but I have a reminder set on my cell phone so I don't forget...the filter, anyway.

Nope. Underwear is March, June and September, and only if necessary.
on 1/4/2009 10:01 PM (ET) Red Green wrote the following:

AC is shut off for the winter, and the return vent is hermetically sealed.
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

Well, no excuse for running the UW out another month then.