York Heat Pump PLS Help troubleshoot

The fan runs continuously. except with the breaker I disconnected the thermostat no difference. The controller card doesn't show any signs of problem, and a new one is a couple of hundred bucks to see if it is actually bad. it's a #031-01238-000 controller card.

I noticed that there were connections to the outside unit and the inside thermostat. Could the issue be with the outside unit?

TIA

Reply to
timO'

Probably not, based on what you wrote.