Yet another bathroom question

Hi everybody,

I would like to pick everyone's brains about bathroom sink and vanity that I have ordered.

I think that its very pretty, but now someone has told me that a bathroom vanity MUST have a backsplash or it will look ridiculous. I am not planning on tiling the walls becasue I have chosen a somewhat dark marble and I think that it will look too closed in. What does everyone think, do I need a backsplash, can a piece of granite be attached to this to act as a backsplash.. Thanks for listening (or reading:)

Anthony

Reply to
mravenez

I think it looks fine the way it is.

And it may be hard to find a backsplash to compliment it.

I would hang a period looking mirror behind it and call it done.

Reply to
greg6755

The unit you chose is not intended to have a backsplash. Use it as it was intended to be used. TB

Reply to
tbasc

Not too close to the counter with that period mirror. Which of the large staff of servants will clean it when it gets water spots? When, meaning every day.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

I have no taste, but I think maybe a glossy paint on the wall behind will keep water splash from damaging the wall. Or semi-gloss? (I don't know the difference). Flat will soon look bad, right?

Reply to
mm