Yard Man Snowblower Update

Thanks to everyone who helped me with tips on getting my snow blower fixed.

I found an authorized dealer who works on this model, and it was a simple fix. I needed a new V belt at the cost of $13.50.

The paddles, etc. were all checked out and they are in good condition.

Again, what a great group.

Reply to
Kate

I lost the original thread.

Reply to
LSMFT

I have a copy. I accept all major credit cards.

But wait...there's more.

If you order within the next 10 minutes, I'll send you 2 copies of the thread for the same low price. Just pay separate postage and handling.

That's 2 threads for the price of one.

Call now! Operators are standing by.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Good to hear from you again. How is your remodeling coming, we haven't heard from you for several months before the snoblower question?

Reply to
hrhofmann