Xact Windows

I am in the process of replacing my home windows with vinyl windows. I am comparing windows from XACT windows and IWC (International Windows Corp.). I am leaning towards the XACT windows, but I would like to get some feedback from anyone that has installed them. Thanks in advance for your replies.
I replaced my old windows with Xact's about 4 years ago. No problems so far. When you do replace, and you have wood frames, make sure the wood is still in good condition.