X10 sequencing w/o computer?

I've got cameras around the house that are controlled by our "home server" computer. They work fine, but I've been asked to install some security cams for a friend who doesn't have an extra computer to be used for such a purpose. Isn't there some kind of simple switcher that would just send out a sequence of X10 commands every ten seconds or so to sequence through a set of x10 devices -- namely, cameras -- without needing a computer? Sounds simple, but I haven't found one.
Any ideas?
Mark
Why not suggest an old computer? They are available rather cheaply and you don't need much hardwarewise for that function.
--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math

You don't need much computing power. Why not buy a used on for $100 or so? Cheaper than any other type of controller. You may even find an old Pentium 90 for free if you ask around. Ed
How about this: http://www.x10.com/products/x10_cr13a.htm
-- Paul

cams