Billy would have loved this. Also watch the two kittens on the treadmill.

Walter R.

If you're going to build one of these cat-exercise wheels, I think it would be a hoot to rig up a speedometer!

I bet an old speedometer from a car that had a mechanical linkage to the transmission could be modified.

It's been said that an ordinary kitty-cat can, for short distances, hit 30 mph. Be fun to find out.

Reply to
HeyBub