Billy would have loved this. Also watch the two kittens on the treadmill.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v
wZfhdkA3M x
--
Walter
www.rationality.net
Walter R. wrote:

If you're going to build one of these cat-exercise wheels, I think it would be a hoot to rig up a speedometer!
I bet an old speedometer from a car that had a mechanical linkage to the transmission could be modified.
It's been said that an ordinary kitty-cat can, for short distances, hit 30 mph. Be fun to find out.