WTH???

I live in Sandy's path. My understanding is the democratic robo calls were put to a cease during this crisis, which will affect 60 million people.
I've gotten 5 robotic calls from the republican party just today. Have they no shame? Bunch of dirty bastards!
Grampa wrote:

These are done to help you verify your telephone service is still functioning. It's a safety issue provided by the Republicans at no cost to you.*
--------- * It's paid for by private donations, not extorted tax money.