WTD: List of Whirlpool Fault Codes / Error Codes for Oven / Microwave

WTD: List of Whirlpool Fault Codes / Error Codes for Oven / Microwave
Recently got a unit with a "d" in the display and the lists I have don't address this code!
Just to avoid dupes, I already have the lists at Repair Clinic and Appliance Parts Pros shown below:
http://www.repairclinic.com/0078.asp http://www.appliancepartspros.com/repairtips/repairtips_appliance+fault+codes.aspx
Thanks!
William Miller † snipped-for-privacy@usa.net MicrowaveDisplay.com
http://www.microwavedisplay.com