WTB: Pre-owned american made power and hand tools

I live in Raleigh, NC and am looking to buy some pre-owned power and hand tools made in America. No Chinese-made tools, or tools made by companies that are American lables yet made overseas.
I am looking for some pneumatic framing, finishing and roofing nailers, bench grinders, lawn vacuum/chipper/shredders, block planes, random orbital sanders, belt sanders, jacks, surveyors tools, etc.
remove the 1234 from the above address to contact via e-mail
Best is garage sales or flea markets, or pawn shops. You realy want to try them first and can`t mail order . It is depressing to see everything made overseas these days. Just Wall Mart alone purchased 25,000,000,000 from China last year, alot of lost US jobs and taxes, no wonder China is growing so fast economicaly, we are paying them to do it at our expense in future job security and standard of living.

Keep voting for an idiots like Bush.
Other outsourcing "partner" India has 26% tariffs on US made goods, *if* they allow your import in the first place.
They are now trying to pass "guaranteed employment act", that guarantees employment for at least 100day/year.
Dumbo W + repukes = free trade is good.
So why is India, China has tariffs but US can't?
And with most corporations: goods made in China, sold in US proffits declared at Bahamas.
No wonder so many states in the fiscal crisis...
Repukes = fiscal disaster
Brian wrote:

Ditto!
And don't just vote Democratic, because there are a lot of Dems out there who are GOP-Lite because they think that they need to lean towards the middle - get out there and find the real deal Dems who hold to true core Democratic values of social and economic justice - then donate to their campaigns and volunteer some time and help them get elected. Once they are elected, let them know how you feel about the issues so they don't only hear from the big corporate donors.
Buy an american car or whiskey in France tarrif is 100%, Buy french wine or french cars in US it is maybe 15%
you think this stuff suddenly occurred in Jan, 2001? you probably also think the dotcom boom was "created" in '96 or '92. keep campaigning, guys. wow!

Uh-huh. What about the Dumocrats that want the government to do everything for people?
Not me. If you gotta be on the public take, you need to work for it....