WTB: Ladder in North Texas area (Dallas)

I live in Plano, Texas and am looking for a ladder to reach 24 ft or longer...email me if you have something for sale and live in the area.
use the following email address as the reply to address is not valid.
davids -at- directlink -dot- net
Thanks.

You should try the dfw.forsale news group. You will have better luck.
Dave in Plano