WTB: Gas Meter Swivel Pipe

Hi
Can anyone with access to one, sell me a gas meter swivel? I need the outlet side. The meter is an American Meter Company, Model: AC-250 - this is a garden variety residential gas meter, as used throughout the Northeast.
The "meter swivel" pipe I need has about a three inch offset (makes two 90 deg bends) with one end a male 3/4" NPT thread and the other has a shoulder flange to fit into the meter.
I know I can get this part from the local gas company, but I don't want them coming over, just yet.

In other words, you are making modifications that you dont want them to see......
Hint...any legetimate HVAC or plumbing company can get that for you., or make it for you.

OK, thank you, Mr. "implied moral judgement," that was very useful. Why stop at putting my post "in other words?" Why stop there? Why not make a haiku out of it? Here, I'll even give you an outline; you can fine tune it with your bible study group, later. Here it is; Ready? OK now:
Homemoaner* touches sacred pipe Pipe now profane - HVAC Trade man outraged Wants to call Ashcroft
* term borrowed without permission from alt.hvac
Something like that, but I am sure you can rework it into something far better.

Ah, yes, yes, thank you very much indeed! "Legitimate" is the key word here, I see. No, sorry, this won't work for me. I don't do "legitimate." Thanks all the same!

Oh, ok, Mr. "tell ya what," Mr. "I don't give a damn," Mr. "you got called on it." I think I understand you better now.
Thank you for sharing your insights!
Have a nice day!
PS
Say, Stephy, you wouldn't happen to have a spare meter swivel lying around? Would you? C'mon, I know you have one. Sell it to me. Name your price. I'll send you a Postal Money Order and I'll include a signed and notarized liability waiver.
Contact me off the NG to arrange for this illicit transaction.
Thanks a ton!
On Fri, 21 May 2004 08:44:04 -0400, "*CBHVAC*"

Maybe the Westwood/Dedham/Norwood area meter readers (there must be at least one who reads this board) will start looking carefully as they make their rounds and he won't need to fix it. They'll send someone out and disconnect the meter. ;-)
RB