Wrong brick being replaced on brand-new home...

Page 2 of 2

Let me get this right. You don't know a thing, but want to go supervise so they do it right?
Stay away from the jobsite and let them do their work. When you come back, if it's not the right color, make them do it again.
Steve
On Mon, 26 Mar 2007 09:00:37 -0700, "Steve B"

Nobody mentions a warranty. I bought a home from a builder in '95. I got a drive by view. There was a problem later and the builder was right there to fix it. A tree next door contributed damage to a water main leak for the neighbor, again the builder was right there.
When I help they seem to charge more. :{ )
-- Oren
On Wed, 28 Mar 2007 00:05:47 GMT, "Art"

repairs at their cost.
-- Oren

Thanks Steve, that is very useful. I hope they built your house that way as well. That is WHY I am asking in this forum, so I can get information on what to look for and make sure they don't cut any corners or overlook a critical step that can lead to problems in the future.
Please, if you don't have anything constructive to say, then DON'T SAY IT.
On Mar 27, 10:01 am, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

If you're real worried about them doing the removal and re-bricking correctly, I would go have a chat with the building inspector. He may then keep a better eye on it for you, particularly if he has to be in the project to do other inspections anyway.