Wrinkled tarpaper

I am putting asphalt shingles on a porch roof. I got the roof covered with #30 tar paper, but now it is going to rain for a few days, so I'll have to wait till things dry out before proceeding. But I have noticed that the tar paper has started to wave and wrinkle somewhat after the rain. Will it still be ok to put shingles over top if it is wrinkled? Thks,
-- Jeff

After the sun hits it, most of the wrinkles will disappear. The edges may curl a bit, but weight of shingles will hold them down. Just don't cover obvious potential trouble spots, you'll be fine.

True: Watch out for any "folds" occurring - the paper will break apart if it's folded when it's pressed down. But you shouldn't have much of a problem once the water dries out.
HTH
Pop