Wow, found this on Google Groups

< On December 24, 1776 George Washington wrote >
<< Does anyone here have the weather report? I will be crossing the Delaware River tomorrow to >>
<snip>
There were quite a few recent answers. <G>
On 1/11/2014 12:16 PM, philo wrote:
on 13/24/1776 at 14:02 Tradereth 0.4 wrote:
On 12/24/1776 at 13:41 PM Stormeth Mormonth scribed:
Wonderest thou if thy pipes will freezeth in this wind chill, thou brother? Leavest thou faucet drippeth?

>> curseth thou wretched top poster from the pit of helleth.

Guess my great, great, grand father was writing then?
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On 01/11/2014 11:51 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Yep. A coal fired commuter I believe.
On 1/11/2014 1:39 PM, philo wrote:

That's astounding, how did you know? We must be long lost cousins. BTW, my great told Washington to leave a faucet drip. But no. Came back on Christmas day and found his pipes frozen. it's the family way.
--
.
Christopher A. Young

This is why the CSA monitored communications. Colonial Security Administration.