Wow

Type in projected presidential winner, into Google.
Felix wrote:

This is what I get:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTCRwi71_ns

On 11/2/2012 8:24 PM, Rom Knee wrote:

That's hilarious, I wonder if anyone has done one as Obama Style? ^_^
TDD
The Daring Dufas wrote:

And enlightening. Mitt Romeny, by example, proves that a young man can go to Boston, with just a few million in his pocket, and make good.
George H.W. Bush did the same thing in Texas.

Obama has a Nobel Peace Prize. He may even win an Advertising Award for his campaign commercials being the epitome of duplicity.
Oren wrote:

I think so. He has an MBA from Harvard Business School and a JD from Harvard Law (2).
Obama has, I think, a BA in Community Organizing and Black Studies from Columbia and a JD from Harvard law (1).

Mitt's daddy bought all his degrees.

I have a copy of the checks right here.

I don't care what you say. Here, I'm holding up the copies for you. Open your eyes from that drunken stupor.

Some people are too stupid to waste time on. Plonk the nitwit.

Now Oren, leave the little lizard alone and come in and wash up for dinner.