Would someone please post a recipe for making twinkies

Would someone please post a recipe for making twinkies. It cant be all that difficult to mix up a bunch of sugar and a few other things.
I'm sure sick of seeing these twinkie threads. Maybe the recipe will give these sugar addicted people something to do besides whine about Hostess being shut down.
snipped-for-privacy@home.com wrote:

Google is your friend - and Twinkies are far more than sugar and a couple of other things.

Google is NOT my friend. Google is a huge company who makes tons of money by filling the internet with advertising, and tracking what we do online.
snipped-for-privacy@home.com wrote:

Google might not be your friend (more like someone you know from work, the neighbor down the street) but I'll tell you who's your friend -
Your HOSTS file is your *real* friend:
127.0.0.1 clients1.google.ca 127.0.0.1 googlesyndication.com 127.0.0.1 pagead2.googlesyndication.com 127.0.0.1 googleads.g.doubleclick.net 127.0.0.1 www.mygooglepagerank.com 127.0.0.1 google.tucows.com 127.0.0.1 googleadsense.ya.com 127.0.0.1 googlefastfind.info 127.0.0.1 google-analytics.cc 127.0.0.1 domains.googlesyndication.com 127.0.0.1 pagead.googlesyndication.com 127.0.0.1 adservices.google.com 127.0.0.1 video-stats.video.google.com 127.0.0.1 4.afs.googleadservices.com 127.0.0.1 feedads.googleadservices.com 127.0.0.1 imageads.googleadservices.com 127.0.0.1 partner.googleadservices.com 127.0.0.1 www.googleadservices.com 127.0.0.1 googleads.g.doubleclick.net 127.0.0.1 google-search.ru 127.0.0.1 google-analistyc.net 127.0.0.1 google-analytlcs.com 127.0.0.1 googleanalytlcs.com 127.0.0.1 c.googleanalitics.net 127.0.0.1 www.googleanalitics.net 127.0.0.1 googlezet.net 127.0.0.1 googleclear.com 127.0.0.1 www.e-googles.com 127.0.0.1 google-moogle.com 127.0.0.1 google-analyze.org
Put those in your HOSTS file and then you don't have to worry about being pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered by google. Your life will be your own.
On 11/24/2012 8:27 AM, Patrick Mcgoohan wrote:

Heck the "NoScript" add on for Fire Fox browsers blocks that stuff. Sometimes you must disable NoScript to access some sites that have Google content. ^_^
TDD

Okay, I'm stupid. I kept getting nagged that my browser was soon to quit functioning, I guess I had an old program or whatever. Anyway, I downloaded Google Chrome, as recommended. Well, I still get nagged, I guess it didn't totally install. I have an icon on my desktop, and I get new looking windows on things. But it still says that there is some impending doom due to me using an old antiquated program.
But I HATE how it takes me to BING, which I hate also, because you have to sift through pastures of crap to find the pony. They also take a while to download sometimes, and I see in the lower left ........ 27 pictures to download, 26,25 ................. I want to read the damn story, fergeddabout the pictures. Criminently!
So, I think I should not have taken Google Chrome. Now, I want to uninstall it, but I fear I may not get all the remnants out, something that Google is good at, leaving crap that is hard to take out.
I have heard about Firefox, but until now, my computer does what I want it to do, and I guess I don't understand enough about it to be irritated at what it's doing, nor know how a good working system acts.
So ........ should I uninstall Google Chrome? Will it totally uninstall?
Should I get Firefox? Is it possible for a rank amateur to configure?
And what's with the list of hosts? What will they do for me, and where do I put them on my computer, and how do I make them work?
In short, what do I need to do to bring my computer up to snuff, and enjoy some of the things that I guess I just don't know about now......
wrote

And, if I do download Firefox, do I uninstall OE, and do I have to reconfigure my news server and all that stuff, which I am not certain how to do?
Steve
On 11/24/2012 2:56 PM, Steve B wrote:

I use Thunderbird for a newsreader, it's also an Email client. Look up Firefox and Thunderbird and you'll find a lot of online help and support of these open source applications. I use a variant of Firefox called Pale Moon along with a half dozen other browsers including IE. ^_^
https://www.mozilla.org/en-US /
https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird /
http://www.palemoon.org /
TDD

I don't my version either. That is a confusing statement.

I told you it was perplexing. I have a HP running XP. OE on news server. gmail on e mail.
Steve

Yup. I need my computer. I don't need to understand how it works. I use http://gisgate.co.clark.nv.us/openweb / for real estate information in my work. It worked until my system started gyrating around a few days ago. Now, a white screen comes up with the notation "Done" in the lower left when I click it on. Something went kaflooey. Guess I need to take it down to my local geek and have him reset it. I did a restore, but couldn't get it to work. It is allowed in my pop up blocker. I just need it to work, and if it will work better with Firefox than IE, I'll take that. It was all working fine before.
Steve

You can install and run as many browsers as you want. I have 5 of them installed. I even use two of them at once sometimes. Firefox is one of the best, however I'm still using one of their older ones. I have an older Operating system, and from what I hear the newer ones are bloated. I hate bloatware.
I have not tried Chrome, and dont want to.
Ignore the sites that say your browser is outdated. It's just that site. Fuck em'. Let me guess, it's Youtube???? Youtube dont like one of my browsers either. Like I give a shit. These big websites are programmed to make people keep upgrading and spending money on newer computers and all that crap. I refuse to play their game. If they dont like my browser, I dont need their website.
If you keep getting Bing, go to the settings and change the default website. Make it set to NONE, and you'll get a blank screen when the browser starts. You might also want to check for spyware. Get Spybot, it's free (or used to be, since I have not downloaded it lately).
On 11/25/2012 3:44 AM, snipped-for-privacy@home.com wrote:

Instead of "Chrome" which is full of spies, try "SRWare Iron" which is based on Chrome but with all the spy-apps ripped out. I'm also playing with "Yandex" another Chrome based browser out of Russia. ^_^
http://www.srware.net/en/software_srware_iron.php
http://browser.yandex.com /
TDD

Actually, the recipe of Twinkies contains secret ingredients that are programmed to make you behave in particular ways when it comes to posting on and surfing on the Internet. Try this: Eat two Twinkies and see how much time, and how much you buy in the next 24 hours.
Steve
On Fri, 23 Nov 2012 23:30:14 -0600, snipped-for-privacy@home.com wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=MVgzY2Sjf0E
#!
snipped-for-privacy@home.com says...

In a small bowl mix...
Enriched wheat flour, sugar, corn syrup, niacin, water, high fructose corn syrup, vegetable shortening dextrose, whole eggs, modified corn starch, cellulose gum, whey, sodium acid pyrophosphate, baking soda, monocalcium phosphate salt, cornstarch, corn flour, corn syrup, solids, mono and diglycerides, soy lecithin, polysorbate 60, dextrin, calcium caseinate, sodium stearoyl lactylate, wheat gluten, calcium sulphate, natural and artificial flavors, caramel color, yellow No. 5, red #40.
Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
Enjoy!
Sprinkle with powdered monosodium glutamate, for the "just freshly baked" taste.
says...

In a small bowl mix...
Enriched wheat flour, sugar, corn syrup, niacin, water, high fructose corn syrup, vegetable shortening dextrose, whole eggs, modified corn starch, cellulose gum, whey, sodium acid pyrophosphate, baking soda, monocalcium phosphate salt, cornstarch, corn flour, corn syrup, solids, mono and diglycerides, soy lecithin, polysorbate 60, dextrin, calcium caseinate, sodium stearoyl lactylate, wheat gluten, calcium sulphate, natural and artificial flavors, caramel color, yellow No. 5, red #40.
Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
Enjoy!
On Nov 23, 11:30 pm, snipped-for-privacy@home.com wrote:

Simple. Take his trucks and guns away and give him dolls to play with and frilly underwear.... That will turn him into a "twinkie" by the time he is 8 .......
Hmm. How long shelf life? Needs refrigeration?

On 11/23/2012 11:30 PM, snipped-for-privacy@home.com wrote:

http://preview.tinyurl.com/csqwyj7