WOT Eyebrows--- for women too

Way off topic
Women are especially invited to reply
My eyebrows go right above my eyesockets, close to them and the same distance away everywhere.
I think all guys' do.
But I see women with eyebrows all over the place, way up on their forehead, for one thing. Do they pull out their real eyebrows and draw in other ones?
On 6/7/2014 7:24 PM, micky wrote:

Yes, they rearrange as they see fit. Many are hideous.
Fortunately for me, my wife uses no makeup. When I kiss her, my lips meet skin, not a chemical coating.
On 6/7/2014 7:24 PM, micky wrote:

women's forums. And shapes for brows seem to go in and out of fashion, as do widths.
When I was growing up, it seemed to be fairly common for women to shave/pluck their brows and then draw in new ones in a shape they preferred. Some people still do, but but not among my friends and coworkers. Google "eyebrow shapes" - there are even stencils people can use to draw in the shape that they like.
I'm female, and my brows naturally follow the boney ridge. I don't mess with them much other than keeping them tidy.
Women remove brow hair several ways - tweezers ("pulling out"), waxing (ouch!!) and my current favorite method - threading. Men get this done as well, but I think they primarily have tidying done (ie getting rid of the unibrow look).

I used to have really thick ones. But back in the 70's, skinny brows were in. So I plucked mine that way. And eventually they just never grew back.

Some actually do.
On Saturday, June 7, 2014 6:24:57 PM UTC-5, micky wrote:

My personal favorite is high on the forehead...so they always look surprised! *L* Some kids...

This effect is best when the eyebrows are wildly unsymmetrical.