Worx GT String Trimmer

Anybody used the Worx GT cordless string trimmer? The info-mercial made it look pretty tempting, but I'd like to hear some reviews before I plunk down the dough. Here's their website: http://www.worxgt.com/?page out
-Fleemo
On Apr 29, 11:49 pm, snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net wrote:

Batteries are usually the weakest link. I had just to toss a Homelite unit, trimmer and hedge clipper, when batteries and charger failed. The set only cost $100 with 2 batteries but single battery replacement was $50.
Frank