Worthless, expensive home add-ons.

Page 2 of 2
On Tue, 11 Nov 2003 03:30:08 GMT, Chia Pet <> wrote:

Ummm.... apparently your knowledge about R-values and thermal effects are just as extensive as your knowledge of home insurance...
user wrote:

Hi, It's all case by case. Everybody has different opinion and idea of those add-ons. Tony

days.
Anyone can buy insurance. Collecting on it when you need it, that's when the knowledge or lack of it becomes apparent. Same for windows and R-values. It is more the exception than the rule to get what you thought you bargained for with either. And that's not my experience, but what I've learned observing the experience of others. But fraud is the American way, isn't it? The economy would collapse if people stopped buying hot air.