Worry free or full of worries

I think it's better to pay plumber instead of having this worry free I mean full of worries plan. I paid for this plan for almost 8 months and when called to fix the water heater . After making a call and place an order a guy showed up and stated need some part and never showed up called again they have no clue if I called them before so have to start all over again . Another guy came shut off the water heater and broke the knob from the pipe now in winters stuck with cold water !!!!!!! Full of worries......contract waste of money an floss of peace.....

Reply to
Bobby

Any of us that have been here a while strongly recommend NOT getting any of the home warranty policies. You see why. They use the cheapest materials and have the worst tradesmen.

Tough way for you to learn this lesson.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

That is what I did when buying a house. If you look at most of them , they don't cover very much for very long after you buy the house.

If you see enough wrong or cold go wrong with the house, pay less for the house.

The last one I bought was about 20 years old. I thought the heat pump was old enough to go out and the roof would need replacing soon,but factored that in. Sure enough in 2 years the heat pump acted up and instead of getting it repaired, I had a new one put in. It lasted long enough to be out of the warrentied period. A warrenty would hajus patched up the old one, and I think there may have a deductiable with it.

Reply to
Ralph Mowery