worms in toilet

If you notice small brown worms in your toilet tank or bowl, they are likely one of two creatures: the horsehair worm or the moth fly larva
http://www.google.com/search?q=worms+in+toilet

I posted something way back. I saw multiple squiggly creatures in a motel toilet. That had me thinking. Still. After flushing all gone. Hard to tell how long room was vacant. Now closed.
Greg