World's First Healthy Coffee

Healthy Coffee =B7 Delicious Brazilian Gourmet Coffee With. . . =B7

200 Nutritious Ingredients =B7 165 Antioxidants - Anti Aging =B7 Non Acidic - No Upset Stomach, No Acid Coffee Breath and a Better Taste =B7 Lower Caffeine - Better Energy Boost, No Jittery Nerves or Insomnia =B7 Reduces Stress and Fatigue =B7 Strengthens Immune System =B7 Improves Memory and Mental Clarity =B7 Even Curbs Appetite for Weight Loss Try It! Join over 3 million customers worldwide enjoying the world's 1st delicious, healthy coffee, tea, and hot chocolate from Gano Excel

spudz

Made of 100% SPAM

Reply to
jJim McLaughlin

Do you mean that I've been drinking SICK coffee all my life?

Lewis.

*****
Reply to
limeylew

spudz wrote in news:1183875179.065544.84420 @w3g2000hsg.googlegroups.com:

If it won't stain a glass coffe cup I ain't drinkin' it.

Reply to
Al Bundy

"Waitress, this coffee tastes like mud!"

"Well it was ground this morning."

Reply to
mm

All natural food (and coffee) is disgusting.

Get your free 13-week supply of COFFIEST! today!

Reply to
Harry

If God had intended man to eat natural foods, he would not have invented Twinkies.....

Reply to
Stan

If God had meant me to be nice to people, he would have given me some compassion.

Reply to
mm

Coffee is not "healthy". People are healthy, animals are healthy; in colloquial usage, one can have "healthy suspicions" about something. etc..

Coffee is HEALTHFUL. Same with other foods and drinks.

What's the use....

Higgs Boson

Reply to
Higgs Boson