World's First Healthy Coffee

www.myganocoffee.net
Healthy Coffee · Delicious Brazilian Gourmet Coffee With. . . · 200 Nutritious Ingredients · 165 Antioxidants - Anti Aging · Non Acidic - No Upset Stomach, No Acid Coffee Breath and a Better Taste · Lower Caffeine - Better Energy Boost, No Jittery Nerves or Insomnia · Reduces Stress and Fatigue · Strengthens Immune System · Improves Memory and Mental Clarity · Even Curbs Appetite for Weight Loss Try It! Join over 3 million customers worldwide enjoying the world's 1st delicious, healthy coffee, tea, and hot chocolate from Gano Excel
www.myganocoffee.net
Add pictures here
βœ–
Made of 100% SPAM
Add pictures here
βœ–

Do you mean that I've been drinking SICK coffee all my life?
Lewis.
*****
Add pictures here
βœ–
On Sun, 08 Jul 2007 17:41:01 -0000, " snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com"

"Waitress, this coffee tastes like mud!"
"Well it was ground this morning."
Add pictures here
βœ–

All natural food (and coffee) is disgusting.
Get your free 13-week supply of COFFIEST! today!
Add pictures here
βœ–

If God had intended man to eat natural foods, he would not have invented Twinkies.....
Add pictures here
βœ–

If God had meant me to be nice to people, he would have given me some compassion.
Add pictures here
βœ–

If it won't stain a glass coffe cup I ain't drinkin' it.
--
SPAM bots eat me!
From: Yall@224.0.0.1 Reply-to: Yall@224.0.0.1
βœ–

Coffee is not "healthy". People are healthy, animals are healthy; in colloquial usage, one can have "healthy suspicions" about something. etc..
Coffee is HEALTHFUL. Same with other foods and drinks.
What's the use....
Higgs Boson
Add pictures here
βœ–