Working in Cellulose Insulation...

Page 2 of 2
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

The report to the Illinois Department of Commerce and Community Affairs http://www.waptac.org/sp.asp?idq90 did not find evidence of a risk.
You have not provided a link to a reputable source documenting the risk of K&T in insulation.
Or the risk of K&T.
Or that rubber insulation burns at a low temperature.
Just more FUD.
--
bud--

Thanks for that. It's a good read, and could affect me since I'm in Washington.
Bob F wrote:

Don't suppose responding here in January will help OP much for a coming weekend last August... :)