Woodworking Plans

Hey, guys. I'm new to this group so I just wanted to post a message to say hi. If anyone is interested, I have a website at http://www.routertableplans.org that has links to over 12,000 different woodworking plans. It's nice to be here, and I hope to talk to some of you all soon!

smells like advertising....
snipped-for-privacy@triton.net wrote:

I took a look, there was a link to a site selling a CD of plans for $49.00 and another link that triggered a bad WOT rating which blocked the page. Oh well, too good to be true.
TDD