Woodfloor Problem + Kahrs

I have bought some Kahrs Woodloc flooring as I was told it was simple to install. The first row went down superbly. The first board of the second row went down easily too. Getting the next board in on the second row has proved impossible. I just cannot get it to align and click. I have tried all sorts of things such as using other boards than the ones I first used etc. etc. In fact I have persisted all afternoon. All the forum posts say its childs play but one needs to get the knack. Somehow even after an afternoon I have not managed to get that board to click and align. Can someone please explain what I am doing wrong ? I am not a beginner and have laid glued parquet but this is the first time I have tried this make.

I don't know what floor that you have, but all that we have used has a angle of tilt that you have to put the new piece into, to make the connection start. 15 degrees or 20 degrees. You can not lay it flat and make a snap connection, it requires a tilt. I would suggest gluing the butt joints on any of the flooring that snaps together.
-Lee
snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net wrote:

see if this helps you at all >>>> http://www.hardwoodfloorstore.co.uk/Kahrs/woodloc_demo3.htm