Woodchuck Bombs

I like the pipe idea.

I've tried all the non-lethal remedies like mothballs, Irish Spring soap, and a spice-based repellant concoction that's sold by Home Depot. The little bastard took a shower with the soap, packed his winter clothes with the mothballs, and used the repellant to season his food!!!

Reply to
mkirsch1

Well, recently I've seen self-built smoke bombs at instructables.com made of sugar (caramel, so to say) and saltpeter. This smoke production is a redox-reaction between the components. I expect that there is no other oxygen needed. After ignition it shouldeven burn when covered.

virtpuPIC

-- Airspace V - international hangar flying!

virtuPIC

He just needs some company. Drop a decent size snake down there.

Lou

Reply to
LouB

There's a case here in Utah where a man tugged on a cyanide device, not knowing what it was. It discharged, causing him permanent impairment.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

He should have stuck to tugging on what he was good at. -----

- gpsman

Reply to
gpsman

He was on federal land. Land he actually owned.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

feed garden hose into tunnell hole.pour gallon of bleach then quart of amonia .dont breath it.lucas

ds549

Moving woodchuck is like bailing the ocean from one side of the boat to the other side.

You REALLY don't know what damage woodchuck do? Consider youself lucky.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon