Woodchuck Bombs

Page 2 of 2
On Apr 28, 2:59 pm, snipped-for-privacy@rochester.rr.com wrote:

If yiou can find a local pest control with a 'gopher getter" (I think that's the name) it does a very good job. Pumps liquid ammonia nitrate (fertilyzer) in. doesn't take much, it turns to gas and kills almost instantly.
Harry K
Add pictures here
✖

Turn it into a pet?
I met "Harriet" at an Audubon Society sanctuary near Pittsburgh - just kind of ambling about, just doing her thing. Since we don't have those in Texas, I offered to trade an armadillo for a ground hog. The executive director was aghast!
"No way!" he said. "Can you imagine what would happen if an armadillo wandered out in front of a little old lady walking our nature trails?"
As an aside, I did see one clever item at the Audubon Society. Take a three-sided aquarium (you can find them next to the dumpsters at apartment houses), line these three sides with one-way window film. Fashion a top and mount the whole thing in your breakfast room window.
Open the top, dump in some bird seed, replace the top.
Presently, the little birdies will come to join you for breakfast! They see only their reflection, but you see them, really up close.
Add pictures here
✖
As I understand, woodchuck bombs are to get em to the surface, so you can shoot them. I tried a couple in a farmers field, one time. No woodchuck came out.
My trailer had (past tense) a woodchuck. I got two buckets of rock from a farmer's field. Lit a 15 minute highway road flare "fusee" and stuffed that in the hole. Quick, dump two bucket of rocks in, and back fill with dirt. No more woodchuck.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

You could put the bomb in a long pipe with one end closed and have only the gas come out, since it burns like a flair maybe a 6ft pipe, how about mothballs or amonia or a radio.
Add pictures here
✖

I like the pipe idea.
I've tried all the non-lethal remedies like mothballs, Irish Spring soap, and a spice-based repellant concoction that's sold by Home Depot. The little bastard took a shower with the soap, packed his winter clothes with the mothballs, and used the repellant to season his food!!!
Add pictures here
✖
Well, recently I've seen self-built smoke bombs at instructables.com made of sugar (caramel, so to say) and saltpeter. This smoke production is a redox-reaction between the components. I expect that there is no other oxygen needed. After ignition it shouldeven burn when covered.
virtpuPIC -- Airspace V - international hangar flying! http://www.airspace-v.com
Add pictures here
✖

He just needs some company. Drop a decent size snake down there.
Lou
Add pictures here
✖
feed garden hose into tunnell hole.pour gallon of bleach then quart of amonia .dont breath it.lucas
✖