woodburners

Hi, does any body know if it is possible to install awood burner with out a chimeny.
The area for ventining is an out side wall that is about 5ft away the property is also a bungalow can any one advise? Thanks
snipped-for-privacy@btinternet.com
lingalu wrote:

There are through the wall units, but I am not at all sure that they can handle a wall being five feet away.
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit
You need to speak with your town building inspector.
lingalu wrote:

Sure , but the walls will sure be tough to keep clean. Let me know if you do so I can buy stock in a ceiling paint company.
There are ways of running a stack horizontal out a wall and then up. Can be pricey though. Most is triple wall stainless steel. There are codes to comply with so be sure to get expert advice.