Wood - to - vinyl glue.

I need to fasten a length of toe molding to white vinyl. Is there a glue that will do this? I don't want to use Superglue if I can avoid it.
Peter.
Have you tried Gorilla Glue? Do a test sample first. Otherwise, how about "Liquid Nails" in one of its incarnations? I've used that when nailing trim/molding was difficult or awkward. One-way trip, however, in both cases.
professorpaul wrote:

How about the glue used for tub surround panels,,supposedly there is'nt plastic eating chemicals in it so *maybe* it will work with wood and vinyl.. Dean
PVR wrote:

You might look at "Titebond Melamine Glue". It specifically mentions bonding to vinyl, though I haven't used it myself.
http://titebond.com/IntroPageTB.ASP?UserType=1&ProdSel=ProductCategoryTB.asp?prodcat=1
Chris