Wood - to - vinyl glue.

I need to fasten a length of toe molding to white vinyl. Is there a glue that will do this? I don't want to use Superglue if I can avoid it.

Peter.

Reply to
PVR

Have you tried Gorilla Glue? Do a test sample first. Otherwise, how about "Liquid Nails" in one of its incarnations? I've used that when nailing trim/molding was difficult or awkward. One-way trip, however, in both cases.

Reply to
professorpaul

How about the glue used for tub surround panels,,supposedly there is'nt plastic eating chemicals in it so *maybe* it will work with wood and vinyl.. Dean

Reply to
Dean

You might look at "Titebond Melamine Glue". It specifically mentions bonding to vinyl, though I haven't used it myself.

?prodcat=1 Chris

Reply to
Chris Friesen