Wood rot repair products

Hi,
Does anyone have experience with wood rot repair products on the market.
I would like to repair an exterior 3 by 12 solid post. It needs to support weight so it needs to be a solid repair verses just cosmetic.
Thanks!
A new post is the only product I can think of to do the job. Don't know of any product that would provide the strength for a load-bearing post repair. Des

cosmetic.

I don't know if these products will help or meet code...whatever.
but you can look at these links:
http://www.advancedrepair.com /
http://www.rotdoctor.com/products/product.html
This is an interesting article:
http://www.findarticles.com/cf_dls/m1080/1_51/67920979/p1/article.jhtml?term Personally, I think replacing all the rotted parts would be cheaper than epoxies; plus you would know you have good wood. Joe