wood parque/glued over concrete slab

Is this a good idea or should I go with a normal laminate over an underlayer. For reference the rooms are under 200 sq ft and the slab previously was covrered with carpet. With the glue even out any inperfections in the slab?

I did it on my slab and I love it. Can't wait to do the rest of the house.
The only problem is that I used almost two 5 gallon pails of very expensive adhesive.
And you need to put it on thick because it deadens the sound while walking on it with high heels.
And if you can stay off it for a week or two then you can cover up small imperfections of maybe 1/8 inch. More than that and you need the leveling concrete.mix.

hmmm...sounds like something you should keep to yourself.