Wood panel repair

+1

That's how I read it too.

Reply to
trader_4

Yikes! In your original post, you mentioned that they no longer make the same style of paneling. But, I think it would have helped to mention that the paneling is already painted.

Given that the paneling is painted, creating an almost matching repair should be easy by doing what you wrote below.

For matching the paint, I would take a large enough chip or piece of the original paneling (a 1-inch square piece will do) to Home Depot and ask them to make a color match sample jar of the paint (costs about $3.50 for the color-matched sample jar). It helps to know if the original paint is flat, satin, semi-gloss, etc. That saves having to buy a whole quart, gallon, etc. for such a small repair paint job.

Reply to
TomR

Thanks.

I am painting the whole wall.