wood flloring

I have a wood flooring all over the house and part of it floating.Have some water on that part.Do i need to change ,replaced it. Or is there anybody who can help me.
Boyet

Water on wood flooring is bad news. Get it completely dry (takes time) and then go from there.
It's gonna take a while to dry out if it's a "floating" floor. I crack myself up.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

It took a while........Im a blonde.but I got the punch line finally....you crack me up as well :-)