Wood chisel tip protector

Tennis Balls.

Same way elderly persons use them on canes and walkers.....

Reply to
Paintedcow

Oh, I knew that was coming. :)

Reply to
SeaNymph

If mythbusters can make a wallet out of Duct tape, it should follow that one can use similar techniques to fabricate a tip guard without exposed adhesive.

In the case of my Marples chisels, the tape is folded over, adhesive to adhesive in such a way as to form a custom fitted pocket for the edge and covers about one inch of chisel.

Reply to
Scott Lurndal

Check out the Duct Tape episode in this, their final season.

They made a Trebuchet using only wood and Duct Tape. Of course, they then destroyed something with it by flinging a burning projectile at a - well, I won't spoil the fun.

Reply to
DerbyDad03