Wood chip dye

I have a Troy Bilt wood chipper and it does a very nice job but many times the chips are quite light in color and would be more attractive if they could be dyed or colored in some fashion to some more uniform shade of brown. I know there are some colored ground cover chips but I would like to know if anyone has a way to dye these chips relatively inexpensively for home use.

Reply to
Bob Daun