Wonderboard

I am ready to do a tiling project and will be laying a bunck of 1/4 wopnderboard. One side of the stuff is fairly rough while the other is pretty slick. Which side is supposed to face up?
Now you know why it's called wonderboard.
Rough side up -- helps hold the tile in place.
-Tim
I understand that the rough side is for thin set mortar, the smooth side is for mastic or glued tiles.