Women usually get mad at people...

... while men get mad at things.
Oh well.
Here's a video of a woman abusing her poor lawnmower.
Video http://www.liveleak.com/view?i b_1250907981
HeyBub wrote:

It wont let me play the fat woman, what up with that I have vista.
HeyBub wrote:

Is that a Sears 'Eager-1' with the non-start feature?
She's doing a pretty good job with the tools at hand. Had I known in advance, I would have loaned her my oxygen lance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3U7d07Pd7HI&feature=related

--Winston

Her husbands a lucky guy ;).

Funny funny, but where is the grass, I pity her family.

Classic Hissy-Fit.
Shark Fin Soup episode:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbVw7entkxg

I hate when I post the wrong link..
Back to the Shark Fin Soup.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Im7W1AnDmgA&NR=1

That was funny, I pitty the fool that lives with her.

That was funny, I pitty the fool that lives with her.
It would be even funnier if it was real. There are a couple of videos trying to save sharks from being killed. This is a way of getting attention.

Stupid. Fake.

Why do you say its fake, its possible, with her kid videotaping it and calling her "that lady" maybe you are right. Alot of videos are done for fun.

Why do you say its fake, its possible, with her kid videotaping it and calling her "that lady" maybe you are right. Alot of videos are done for fun.
There is another video, same woman, throwing a fit about not seeing sharks on a tour. The end is the same with a screen about endangered species.
wrote in message

Maybe they ought to inform the japs to stop killing whales at the south pole, against international treaty.