WM vs. Munchkin and load question

Looking for opinions on choosing between a Munchkin (nee Peerless Pinnacle) vs. Weil Mcclean Ultra...
Reputable contractor is offering either for a standard residential hydronic hot air solution at the same price. (yes i've seen pictures, got quotes, he did a j book thing, load analysis, and im not posting to the hvac pro groups)
I've already evaluated the quote and vendors, im looking for opinions "if it were your home" on which one you'd get given all else is equal (including price).
also, Im looking at th 199K munchkin unit. The WM offers 150 (barely matches, but ok) or 230K. The load is about 165. Someday i may put an addition on the home. Is there any inherent problem or inefficiency in using the variable 0-230K WM when the current load is 170K.
Thanks alot pete
I'd get the actual Munchkin, not the Pinnacle. I'd also get a Vision 1 kit along with it.
The Ultra has an aluminum HX versus the stainless steel one in the Munchie. I think the Munchkin will last longer.

compared munchkin vs. WM?

Munchkin. Better controls, especially when combined with the Vision technology.
I toured the HTP plant in November. Neat trip.