Witex laminate floor buckled in kitchen

Has anyone had experience fixing the glue-less flooring? My floor has been perfect for about 5 years, but recently buckled in the kitchen, when I installed a new dishwasher...Should I be able to pick up the affected area and lay it back down? Would I want to put it back down the way it came up? thanks