wirsbo tubing or VANEX BPex tubing...

I'm looking at roughing in radiant tubing in my soon to be built house. I'm planning on putting it in the garage and the basement. What are the differences (if any) between these two types of tubing? The wirsbo is much more expensive but does that necessarily mean it's better? Don't they all have to meet some sort of spec? The VANEX stuff I'm looking at can be viewed here...
http://www.mvsupply.biz/index.html
They have some interesting rough in packages that have alot of "stuff"....
Please let me know your experiences with either of these products...
thanks Doug
--
Doug Swanson
Senior Applications Developer

'B' PEX used in the potable supply, but I haven't heard of issues with radiant.
Who did your design? You may want to read this: http://tinyurl.com/229ul